Course: City & Guilds 6150-14
Qualification: Award in Top Man/Person for High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
Duration: 3 Day Course (Topman only – no entry into confined space)
This qualification covers:
- Prepare to act as safety attendant for teams working in confined spaces
- Oversee safe entry & exit to confined spaces
- Monitor work team to ensure procedures are followed
- Prepare for and deal with emergencies
- Use appropriate behaviour for carrying out top man work in high risk confined spaces
- Use appropriate knowledge for carrying out top man work in high risk confined spaces
- Apply relevant standards for carrying out top man work in high risk confined spaces
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and are water industry specific.
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- City and Guilds certificate which is valid for three years (on completion of course)
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.