Are you looking for a confined space rescue team?
We provide companies that work in enclosed, hazardous and dangerous environments a highly experienced and fully equipped team to assist, should you require rescue and recovery of your workers that are in a place only accessible through a confined space.
A Confined Space is classified as an area by design that has limited access and exit and therefore a reasonably foreseeable risk to workers of fire, explosion, loss of consciousness, asphyxiation or drowning.
Confined space/enclosed space environments can have low natural ventilation (poor oxygen levels), contaminants, toxic gases, poor or no natural light, explosive gases, extreme temperatures or areas of water. In most instances it is a space or area that is not intended for human inhabitation.
Environments we work in:
- Underground vaults
- Storage silos
- Storage tanks
- Motorway access panels
- Service tunnels
- Disused basements
- Qualified in Confined Space High Risk 6150-03
- Qualified in Rescue & Recovery 6150-05
- Fully equipped
- Safety Equipment for working operatives is provided with Rescue Teams
- Site Survey
- Risk Assessments & Method Statements provided
- Safe Systems of Work
- Within our team we have serving Cambridgeshire Fire Fighters