- This event has passed.
City & Guilds 6150-02 Medium Risk Confined Space – 2 Day Course **SOLD OUT**
16th April 2018 - 17th April 2018£355.00
Two day course – to book online please scroll towards the bottom of this page.
What will be covered?
This qualification is safe entry into confined spaces using compressed air escape breathing apparatus as part of the planned means of self-rescue.
This qualification covers:
- Preparing to enter a confined space
- Entering and exiting a confined space
- Dealing with emergencies
- Acting as topman-entry point controller
- Giving emergency aid
This qualification focus on the delegated ability to work as a team member and make confined space entries that have been risk assessed and classified NC2, NC3, NC4 with the Water UK confined space entries classification scheme by demonstrating the ability to:
- Select, check and deploy equipment
- Establish a safety zone at the access and aggress point
- Establish and maintain an appropriate communication system
- Set out and interpret atmosphere monitors
- Maintain safe working procedures for the work being done
- Use compressed air breathing apparatus
- Follow emergency procedures
- Provide emergency aid to non breathing unconscious casualty