Course: 1 Day Self Rescue
Qualification: Confined Space Awareness with Gas Detection and Escape Sets
Duration: 1 Day
Who should attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as low – medium risk.
What will be covered?
- Interpretation and recognition of confined spaces
- Working safely in confined spaces
- Use of gas detection equipment
- Escape sets
- Tripods and winches
- Harness appreciation
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Different forms of communication in confined spaces
- Manning levels for working in confined spaces
- Current policies and legislation Confined space awareness