Course: 3 Day Self Rescue
Qualification: Confined Space Awareness with Gas Detection, Escape Sets & Full Working B.A.
Duration: 3 Days
Who should attend?
Anybody who will be working in or at a confined space where the risk assessment has classified the confined space as high risk.
What will be covered?
- Interpretation and recognition of confined spaces
- Working safely in confined spaces
- Use of gas detection equipment
- Escape sets
- Full working B.A
- Airline Trolley
- Tripods and winches
- Harness appreciation
- Use of personal protective equipment
- Understanding of ventilation equipment
- Understanding and carrying our checks on equipment
- Different forms of communication in confined spaces
- Manning levels for working in confined spaces
- Current policies and legislation Confined space awareness