Course: City & Guilds 6150-03
Qualification: Working in High Risk Confined Spaces: Water
Duration: 3 Day Course (entry only)
What will be covered?
This qualification is use of self contained breathing apparatus as part of the planned means of self rescue at NC2, NC3 and NC4 confined space entries.
This qualification covers:
- Carrying out pre-use checks
- Using self contained breathing apparatus
- Carrying our post-use hygiene routines
This qualification focuses on the delegates ability to:
- Select equipment
- Check operational condition
- Don and use compressed air breathing apparatus
- Effect an emergency evacuation of a confined space wearing breathing apparatus as a part of the planned means of self rescue
- Check and carry out user maintenance
- Follow safe working procedures
This qualification has been designed by City & Guilds to meet the requirements of Water UK and are water industry specific.
- Refreshments throughout the day
- Photo ID card (on completion of course)
- City and Guilds certificate which is valid for three years (on completion of course)
All candidates wishing to take a City and Guilds confined space qualification should be a minimum of 16 years old and be medically fit.